We are seeking a Clinician with Bilingual Skills (English/Spanish) in our Brick Township location.
The Bilingual Clinician will provide effective and appropriate clinical intervention across all modalities of treatment.
• address individual needs of persons served, including assessment, evaluation, referral, follow up services, individual, group and family therapy
• demonstrate familiarity about psychotropic medication use, side effects and indications for psychiatric intervention
• Bilingual Clinician will demonstrate the ability to assess risk category, mental status, level of compliance and motivation
• Clinicians shall provide psychoeducation that may include relevant education about the person’s disability or disorder, family interactions, community integration, relationships
• comprehensive mental health assessment shall be completed by Clinician and must identify person served needs and strengths. Previous and current emotional and behavioral functioning,
substance abuse problems and treatment, physical health, abuse, neglect, domestic violence history, family situation, current living situation, social, ethnic and cultural factors
shall be addressed
• Bilingual Clinician shall coordinate treatment with other service providers when appropriate with consent of the person served
Master’s Degree from a council of Social Work Education accredited school of social work or other related professional degree
Licensed in the State of NJ with one of the following: LCSW, LSW, LPC, LMFT
MUST be bilingual (English/Spanish) in both oral and written skill areas