Preferred Behavioral Health Group’s Finance department is seeking an experienced Billing Analyst for our Toms River location. The Billing Analyst works closely with the billing team to ensure that the agency maximizes the timely and complete collection of revenue in compliance with the requirements of funders.
- Submit claims and perform follow up with insurance companies
- Answer questions from consumers, staff and insurance companies
- Identify/resolve consumer billing complaints
- Prepare/review/send out consumer statements
- Collect, post/manage account payments
- Evaluate consumer’s financial status/establish payment plans
- Write thorough reports on billing activity
- Maintain strictest confidentiality/adhere to all HIPAA regulations
- Prepare/monitor monthly invoices to funders, county and federal agencies
- Generate monthly reports to monitor revenue collections
- Strong customer service skills
Requirements: Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred); Minimum 3 years billing and accounting experience with a Not for Profit organization; strong analytic, written and oral communication skills; proficiency with technology, advanced Excel skills, Windows, Microsoft Word, Outlook; experience with patient accounting, behavioral healthcare billing/denials, ICD9/10; experience with enterprise billing software packages (Qualifacts, Care Logic).
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.