We are seeking a part time Clinical Case Manager for our Integrated Case Management [ICMS] program, to work on a Fee for Service basis to provide community outreach in Ocean County.
The ICMS Clinical Case Manager provides community outreach, linkages to community resources, and support through recovery goals that prevent risk of hospitalization or re-hospitalization – to adult individuals living with serious mental health issues.
This position is a teleworking position.
- Addresses the individual needs of consumers through assessment and evaluation, and assists with referrals and follow-up services.
- Demonstrates the ability to assess a consumer’s risk category, mental status, level of adherence and motivation.
- Demonstrates the ability to assess consumers’ needs, and provide interventions that are timely and appropriate.
- Responsible for completion of an individual recovery plan in collaboration with consumers, daily notes for face to face contacts with and on behalf of consumers, and discharge planning when applicable.
- Provide coordination of, or assistance with, crisis intervention and stabilization services when appropriate and indicated.
- Further duties include assisting consumers with accessing transportation, obtaining entitlements, securing appropriate housing, and exploring employment or other meaningful activities.
- Responsible for self-monitoring of productivity and billable contacts, and daily reporting to the Program Director.
- Demonstrates the ability to telework and work independently with remote support at times.
Part-time minimum of 10-12 hours per week, Fee for Service. Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred.
Valid NJ Driver’s license in good standing.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer