Our Outpatient department located in Lakewood, NJ, is seeking a part-time Consumer Care Coordinator.
- Facilitate coordination of service provision
- Greet consumers in a cordial and professional manner
- Serve as liaison and initial communication link between consumer and PBHG
- Provide advocacy, information and referral services to consumer and family
- Respond to consumer’s questions and complaints in an accurate, timely, courteous manner
- Assist psychiatrists and APNs with medication authorizations
- Complete required forms, reports, charting, and related items in a timely accrual manner
- Ensure that pertinent information is appropriately routed in a timely manner
- Maintain strict confidentiality, respect privacy/rights of consumers
- Adhere to any applicable rules, regulations, and laws including those promulgated by the NJ Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services, and any other relevant funding sources or regulatory bodies
- Complete required training in a timely manner
- Attend team and other designated meetings
Ability to problem solve in a complex, fast paced environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in the human services field (Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related discipline) , and one or more years of experience providing behavioral health services in a community setting.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and customer service skills are a MUST.
Bilingual skills a plus!
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.