Job Posting #B013
Children’s Mobile Response and Stabilization Services is in need of a Crisis Intervention Specialist, this is a full time position which includes evening hours.
- Provide in-home intervention and de-escalation for children and families throughout Ocean County
- Follow-up stabilization and case management
- Computer skills required
- Understanding of crisis dynamics
- Experience with children a plus
- BA with 2 years social service experience OR Master’s/MSW degree required
- Bi-lingual skills highly preferred
This is a per diem position. Crisis Response Worker will provide back-up coverage for a variety of shifts, primarily evenings + weekends. Worker will maintain an understanding of crisis dynamics and good computer skills, experience with children a plus. Includes ongoing training and certification in crisis intervention.
To apply for this posting
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred Behavioral Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications are received and handled with care and any personal information is treated as strictly confidential. For any questions about postings here or in the future, contact us.