We are seeking a full time, Clinical Case Manager [CCM] for our Integrated Case Management [ICMS] program, to provide community outreach in Ocean County. This position is a teleworking position.
Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work or related field, and one-year post graduation working in the mental health field.
The ICMS Clinical Case Manager provides community outreach to adult individuals in need of support and linkages to community resources, who are living with serious mental health issues, and provides support through recovery goals that prevent risk of hospitalization or re-hospitalization.
- The CCM addresses the individual needs of consumers through assessment and evaluation, and assists with referrals and follow-up services.
- The CCM demonstrates the ability to assess a consumer’s risk category, mental status, level of adherence and motivation.
- The CCM demonstrates the ability to assess consumers’ needs, and provide interventions that are timely and appropriate.
- The CCM is responsible for completion of an individual recovery plan in collaboration with consumers, daily notes for face to face contacts with and on behalf of consumers, and discharge planning when applicable.
- The CCM will provide coordination of, or assistance with, crisis intervention and stabilization services when appropriate and indicated.
- Further duties include assisting consumers with accessing transportation, obtaining entitlements, securing appropriate housing, and exploring employment or other meaningful activities.
- The CCM is responsible for self-monitoring of productivity and billable contacts, and daily reporting to the Program Director.
- The CCM demonstrates the ability to telework and work independently with remote support at times.
Full time with benefits. Competitive starting salary. Company Vehicle, cell phone and laptop provided.
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com