We are in need of a full time Business Office Manager for our Toms River office. This position will be responsible for coordination, oversight, and performance of the organization’s billing and collection processes related to all billable services provided.
- serve as primary contact for billing portion of medical records system with management, line staff, and software vendor
- highly competent and informed on federal, state, and local billing regulations and requirements
- supervise/monitor accuracy and timeliness of all billing activities
- acquire a thorough knowledge of the organization’s programs and billable services
- develop, generate, analyze date and reports required to meet the needs of the business
- keep Director of Financial Operations constantly updated and informed re: the status of all billing activities and any related issues or problems
- oversee the setting of consumer fees in conjunction with the Director of Financial Operations and CFO
- Previous supervisory experience
- Medical office or healthcare billing experience preferred
- Strong computer and report writing skills ability with computerized medical records/billing system
- Microsoft Word, Excel proficiency required
To apply: send cover letter and resume to Jobs@preferredbehavioral.org.