We have an opening for an EISS Clinician. This is a full time position with benefits in our Lakewood, NJ office.
The EISS Clinician will provide assessments and clinical services for consumers, as well as providing community based outreach to link or re-link consumers to services needed.
- intake assessments and evaluation, referral, follow-up services, individual, group, and family therapy. On-call hours, as needed
- work effectively with the full spectrum of diagnosis disorders.
- demonstrate familiarity about psychotropic medication use, side effects and indications for psychiatric intervention.
- demonstrate ability to assess risk category, mental status, level of compliance and motivation.
- provide psycho education that may include relevant education about the person’s disability or disorder, family interactions, community integration, relationships, importance of living skills.
- completion of service plan and other documentation as required.
- facilitate access to appropriate services.
Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field.
Licensed in the state of NJ.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com