Registered Play Therapist

Job B109

We are in need of a Registered Play Therapist.

Must be a licensed mental health professional with certification as RPT.

Experience working with children and families through the use of play therapy is required.

Must be registered through the Association for Play Therapy.

To apply, send resume and cover letter to: