We have an immediate job opening for an Authorization Coordinator.
This position will facilitate the delivery of high quality, integrated, and seamless service delivery to the Substance Use Program. Acting proactively, the Authorization Coordinator ensures that all of PBHG’s applicable resources are mobilized to make sure all authorizations are obtained, entered and documentation completed timely.
This is a full time position with a full benefits package.
- obtain appropriate insurance/FFS authorizations
- ensure all consumers authorizations are appropriately documented in ECR
- maintain strict confidentiality, and respect the privacy and rights of consumers
- adhere to any applicable rules, regulations, and laws including those promulgated by the NJ Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services and any other relevant funding sources/regulatory bodies
- complete required forms, reports, charting and related items in a timely and accurate manner
- cross train in Adult/Children’s OPD/SUS
High School diploma or GED.
One (1) year health related experience.
Written/Verbal proficiency in English. Spanish proficiency helpful.
Excellent customer service, problem solving, time management skills.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com