We have an immediate opening for 2 Per Diem Prevention Specialists in Long Branch, NJ. These will be approximately 5 hour/week positions.
Prevention Specialist position is that of an educator in the areas of substance abuse, violence prevention and other topics. The Prevention Specialist plans, organizes, coordinates, and facilitates programs by collaborating with other community members and agencies.
- obtain working knowledge of ATOD and violence prevention programs
- facilitate substance abuse and violence prevention programs throughout Ocean and Monmouth Counties
- prepare and submit timely programmatic reports to supervisor
- obtain working knowledge of prevention education resources
- instructs CPS and recertification classes if CPS certification is obtained
BS/BA and or 1 to 3 years related experience and or training.
Certified Prevention Specialist (CPS) certificate desired but not necessary.
To apply, send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org