We are currently seeking an Assessment Counselor to work in our CPSAI Program located in Warren/Hunterdon County. This is a full time position with a generous benefits package.
- Complete all assigned tasks within prescribed time frames and demonstrate reliability and consistent follow-up
- Attend and participate in external training as relevant to improving job skills and/or maintaining CADC/LCADC status
- Demonstrate positive attitude and cooperative behavior with coworkers within the program
- Participate in Clinical Rounds and Consortium meetings by sharing information/proposing ideas and providing feedback to enhance service delivery
- Complete assessments utilizing the NJSAMS, DSM IV Criteria, ASAM PPC-II Criteria, LOCI-2R, drug screen results and collateral information
- Complete case closure forms
- Monitor, collect and handle urine specimens using chain of custody procedure. Complete related documentation and observe throughout the procedure.
- Outreach efforts are made to clients: phone calls, home visits, etc.
- Keep DCP&P informed of client status according to CPSAI guidelines and provides DCP&P with appropriate notifications that require their signature
- Provide DCP&P with treatment recommendations (which include diagnostic impressions/recommendation page, pre-placement and narrative within 5 business days of assessment and obtain DCP&P signature.
- Take responsibility as case manager for the completeness of the entire clinical record for all cases assigned.
Masters in Social Work, Psychology or related field
OR – Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, related field AND experience working with the addicted population
OR – NJ State License/Certificate in Substance Abuse (LCADC/CADC)
Valid NJ Driver’s License in good standing
To apply: send cover and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org