We are seeking a Counselor Aide for our Lawrenceville office. This is a full time position with a generous benefits package.
- Handle all aspects of the referral process including but not limited to documenting receipt of referral for “referral copy book”, having Assessment Counselor sign and schedule appt.
- Demonstrates positive attitude and cooperative behavior with co-workers
- Participates in Clinical Rounds by sharing information, proposing ideas, and providing feedback to enhance service delivery
- Able to provide documentation in clear, concise manner
- Perform job responsibilities and duties with a minimum of supervisory prompting
- Seek appropriate and timely consultation from Assessment/Extended Assessment Counselor and Supervisor
- If a client does not show for appt, print out no-show notification (NJSAMS) get signed by DCP&P caseworker and reschedule appointment
- Responsible for getting DCP&P Caseworker to sign appropriate forms and give DCP&P caseworker copies
- Responsible for company vehicle (oil changes, inspections, cleaning vehicle) and sending Vehicle Monitoring check list monthly to Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for “Chain of Custody” drug screens, doing appropriate paperwork, entering in drug screen log, documenting results when received, giving results to DCP&P Supervisor/caseworker.
- Transport clients when required
- Ability to describe home environment during home visits
- Ability to maintain appropriate boundaries with clients and other staff and has an understanding of ethics in the field of substance use
High School diploma or equivalent, Valid current NJ Driver’s License in good standing, knowledge of addictions preferred.
To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org