We are in need of a Counselor for our Family Visitation program. This is a full time position which includes a benefits package.
- provide transportation, as assigned, so that child and/or visitor may be picked up and dropped off on schedule
- Counselor will document any significant information the child and visitor may reveal during transportation
- Counselor confirms visits and/or pickups according to program policies and case specific details
- maintain confidentiality
- Counselor will handle problems/concerns of the resource parents and visitor; bring them to the attention of Program Director/DCP&P Caseworker
- provide ongoing case updates to DCP&P Caseworkers
- observe visits and document relevant information
- intervene when it is in the interest of child
- Counselor will maintain an active caseload of 4 – 6 families as assigned
- complete paperwork as outlines in policy/procedure manual
Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree and 2 years of experience in provision of appropriate services to youth.
Valid NJ Driver’s license in good standing.
Benefits include generous time off; medical, dental, & life insurance; and a retirement plan.
To apply, send cover and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org