The position of a part time Enrichment Facilitator is that of a coordinator that assists the Director of Prevention First and other Family Friendly Center staff in monitoring all aspects of the program. This position requires teamwork and an engaging disposition and strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and familiarity with MS Office, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher and Outlook.
- Assist with coordinating services and events with collaborating agencies/organizations.
- Maintains records of attendance, sign-in/out sheets, medical forms, emergency sheets, permission slips, accident/incident reports, program evaluations, and equipment inventory.
- Implements the daily program by providing snack, following daily schedules, assisting with group activities and lesson plans.
- Communicates effectively with parents, school staff and supervisors as required.
- Inspects and maintains facilities and equipment for safety purposes prior to each activity.
- Responsible for administering basic first aid and submitting accident reports when necessary.
- Informs parents of weekly calendar of events and any other vital information.
- Assist in supervising students in groups at all times and is responsible for the safety, accountability of students in the program.
- Will obtain working knowledge of ATOD and violence prevention programs and resources offered by Preferred.
- Facilitates lessons in the absence of other assigned staff.
- Prepares and submits timely programmatic reports to supervisor, which includes collecting and organizing data for statistical reports.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts including percentages.
- Participate in trainings, meetings, activities and events as requested.
- Accepts the responsibility to work beyond job description as situations arise.
High School Diploma.
1 – 3 years experience or training preferred but not required.
To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org