Our PATH ( Projects for Assistance in Transitioning from Homelessness) program is seeking a part time Clinical Case Manager
This position requires a Bachelor Degree.
- individual needs of persons served are addressed including assessment and evaluation, referral, follow up services, individual, group, and family therapy
- work effectively with the full spectrum of diagnosis disorders.
- demonstrate familiarity about psychotropic medication use side effects and indications for psychiatric intervention
- demonstrate ability to assess risk category, mental status, level of compliance and motivation
- demonstrate ability to assess consumer’s needs, establish group cohesiveness and provide interventions that are timely and appropriate
- Clinicians shall provide psycho-education that may include relevant education about the person’s disability or disorder, family interactions, community integration, relationships, or importance of living skills
- completion of a service plan and other documentation is to be submitted as required
- when appropriate, coordination of, or assistance with, crisis intervention and stabilization services shall be carried out
- linkage of persons served to community-based services to maximize access to services while considering resource gaps and problems of service delivery.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org