We are seeking a Program Director for our Senior Guidance Program in Lakewood, NJ. This is a full time position with a generous benefits package.
The Senior Guidance Program Director provides psycho-social evaluations and counseling to consumers 60 years and over and supervision of staff.
- effectively treat consumers age 60 and over
- work effectively with full spectrum of diagnosis disorders
- experience supervising staff
- time management skills required
- ability to represent the program in the community and develop and expand senior services
- demonstrate knowledge of the aging process
- complete progress notes in a timely manner
- complete service plan by the fifth visit or within 60 days of first visit
- provide psycho-education that includes relevant education about the consumer’s disorder or disability, family interactions, relationships and the importance of living skills
- comprehensive mental health assessment shall be completed by clinician
This position requires a Master’s Degree and LCSW and a minimum of 3 years of experience.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org