Program Assistant needed for our Healthy Families Program located in Toms River, NJ.
High School diploma or GED required. Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Excellent computer skills, telephone skills, professional appearance, excellent verbal and written skills.
Must be able to work as part of a team. English/Spanish skills helpful but not required.
Current, valid N.J. Driver’s License required.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Adhere to Confidentiality Laws
- Provide secretarial support for Healthy Families including but not limited to: ordering supplies, organize/maintain/file charts, distributing letters/copies as requested and various special projects – including typing, data entry, mailings, etc. as assigned by Director
- Oversight of Monthly Reports to PCA-NJ and assist with Quarterly, Semi-annual, and Annual Reports as required.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Healthy Families/TIP Ocean Counties Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Assist with the Healthy Families/TIP Ocean County Advisory Board meeting, Ocean County TIP Operational Meetings, Group events and Program Presentations.
- Monitor and key data into FAMSYS and SPECT databases as instructed, that includes client information
- Track the progress of all screens/referrals and provide updates to the Director
- Identify and refer to other supportive agencies as needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain personal /programmatic boundaries, while providing supportive services
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to individuals who may not share basic commonality
- Demonstrates strong written and/or communicative skills
- Computer proficient with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
To apply: Send cover and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org