Summary of Position: The Counselor Intern position is in our WARN (Women Achieving Recovery Now) program. Counselor Intern will learn the field of SA and incorporate substance abuse counseling skills for professional growth.
· Present cases in a coherent, formal professional manner which demonstrates appropriate clinical judgment and clinical technique;
· To complete intakes;
· Documentation which includes progress notes/group notes;
· Understand the essential components of treatment planning;
· Develop Treatment Plans;
· To understand and utilize Electronic Record System (Qualifacts) at PBH;
· Complete all designated Essential Learning courses;
· To understand discharge planning and implanting closure techniques with consumers;
· Take responsibility for the completeness of the entire clinical record for all assigned cases;
· Attend staff meetings as identified by Systems of Care Coordinator/Clinical Supervisor;
· Adhere to SAS dress code;
· Complete knowledge of SAS policy and procedure;
· Understanding of urine testing including knowledge.
Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years of experience, in the process of earning CADC.
Apply to: Jobs@preferredbehavioral.org