We are seeking a Case Manager for our Substance Use Services program, Co-Occurring Services Department. This is a full time position with a full benefits package included.
- Address individual needs of persons served including referral and linking clients to ancillary services such as DVR and Supported Housing. Establish and maintain an ongoing therapeutic relationship and caseload as skill level permits
- Engage co-occurring clients and provide explanation of services
- Demonstrate familiarity with psychotropic medication use, side effects, and indications for psychiatric intervention
- Demonstrate ability to assess risk category, mental status, level of compliance and motivation
- Ability to assess clients’ needs and provide interventions that are timely and appropriate
- Complete a service plan and other documentation as required
- Facilitate access to appropriate services and community based mental health, substance abuse services, non-mental health system by on-going individual clinical support and monitoring
- Provide psycho education that may include relevant education about the person’s disorder or disability
- Assist persons served with accessing transportation, securing appropriate housing, and exploring employment or other meaningful activities
- Complete terminations forms and other discharge planning activities with consumer involved when possible
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or LPN with 2 years of experience in addictions and mental health issues. Bilingual skills preferred. Valid NJ Driver’s License in good standing.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org