We are seeking 2 full-time Clinicians for our Intensive Outpatient Treatment and Support Services (IOTSS) program. A full benefit package is included.
The Clinician will provide assessments and clinical services for consumers and provide community-based outreach to link or re-link consumers to services needed.
- Individual needs of persons served are addressed including intake assessment and evaluation, follow-up services; individual, group, and family therapy.
- Demonstrates familiarity about psychotropic medication use, side effects and indications for psychiatric intervention.
- Demonstrates ability to assess risk category, mental status, level of compliance and motivation.
- Clinicians shall provide psycho education that may include relevant education about the person’s disability or disorder, family interactions, community integration, relationships, or importance of living skills.
- Completion of service plan and other documentation submitted as required.
- When appropriate, coordination of, or assistance with, crisis intervention and stabilization services.
- Facilitate access to appropriate services, community mental health and non-mental health systems.
- Coordinate, integrate, and monitor services delivered from multiple providers until persons served are discharged.
Job Requirements:Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or related field. Professional License required.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org