We are currently seeking a qualified Couples Therapist to provide virtual and/or in-person services on a Fee for Service basis in our Outpatient Department. The Couples Therapist will provide effective and appropriate clinical intervention across all modalities of treatment.
• The Couples Therapist will work effectively with the full spectrum of diagnosis disorders in clinical treatment
• demonstrates familiarity about psychotropic medication use, side effects and indications for psychiatric intervention
• demonstrate ability to assess risk category, mental status, level of compliance and motivation
• Couples Therapist shall complete progress notes within 24 hours of each session, entered chronologically in persons’ record and shall address all face-to-face and other pertinent services
• Couples Therapist shall assess client’s needs, establish cohesiveness and provide interventions that are timely and appropriate
• clinical productivity is targeted towards 65% of scheduled working hours, or as determined by Program Director
Master’s Degree from an accredited school of social work or other related professional degree
Licensed in the State of NJ with one of the following: LCSW, LSW, LPC, LMFT.