We are seeking a Partial Care Program Director to run our Partial Care program located in Lakewood, NJ. This position is responsible for providing administrative and clinical oversight for Partial Care services, and supervising program staff.
This is a full time position with a generous benefits package.
· Maintain/update CACFP milk program required paperwork regulated by the Dept. of Agriculture
· Provide direct supervision/oversight for program operation, development and management
· Provide crisis consultation on an as needed basis
· Coordinate intake schedule, complete intake assessments, and ensure consumers are assigned to the appropriate level of care
· Provide primary responsibility for service coordination, consumer advocacy, review all plans of care
· Monitor treatment plans, treatment plan reviews, ensure that persons served are actively involved in the process
· Ensure timeliness of intake assessments and associated paperwork
· Demonstrate knowledge in all areas of standards of consumer care
· Act as liaison to promote referral sources and consumer linkages
· Maintain CPR, Handle with Care, and First Aid education/certificates
· Ensure all staff supervised meet regulatory standards for training and required credentials
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field
- Must have LCSW
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org