We are seeking Youth Development Counselors for our School Based Program located within Brick and Lakewood schools. These are full time positions with benefits – 35 hours per week, 12 months per year.
- provide individual, group, and family counseling to students based on a variety of social, emotional and behavioral needs
- coordinate services with child study team, guidance departments and other district personnel
- assist school SAC and staff with substance abuse referrals when necessary
- ensure compliance with documentation as required
- complete progress notes/group notes accurately
- provide outreach services through home visits when needed
- provide crisis management and intervention
- coordinate student trips; provide supportive counseling for students
- conduct class presentations, awareness campaigns, and staff consultation when necessary
Masters’ Degree from an accredited institution (with applicable license from governing board.)
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.