The Lakewood School Based Youth Services Program is a grant-funded contract through Preferred Behavioral Health Group to provide social, emotional, and behavioral counseling and support to students and their families in the school setting 12-months a year.
Lakewood School Based Program is seeking part-time counselors for no more than 20-hours per week to maintain a caseload of students grade 9-12 referred for a variety of mental health concerns. Services would take place at Lakewood High School during school hours not to extend beyond June 30, 2021. Proper PPE and environmental safeguards are in place to maintain safety and standards for staff and students.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- LSW, LAC, LCSW or LPC required
- Experience working with youth and families
- Conducting intake assessments and developing treatment plans.
- Scheduling and facilitating individual counseling sessions.
- Contacting parents/guardians for engagement when necessary.
- Collaborate with other school staff to advocate for students when appropriate.
- Complete timely documentation in EHR and data tracking website.
- Meet with supervisor for case consultation as required.Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- No diagnosis or insurance required to participate in program.
- No evening or weekend hours required.
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Competitive salary commensurate with license!
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org