Summary of Position: The Certified Community Health Care Clinic’s Licensed Clinician is a person and family-centered clinician, who is recovery oriented in their trauma-informed approach to care. The Licensed Clinician plays an important part in the expansion and enhancement of services at PBHG by providing direct care to clients and building relationships with partners in the community. This individual is flexible in their approach to tasks, always seeking opportunities to address the specific needs of our community.
- Conducts thorough intake assessments, formulates diagnosis based on clinical presentation, and determines appropriate level of care.
- Develop preliminary treatment plans that addresses immediate needs of the client. Recommendations include identification of individual needs and plan outlines how these will be addressed.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy. Begins and ends group on time, prepares any materials as required, initiates new or improved group processes based on needs of the population.
- Provide case management as needed including timely and effective advocacy, consultation, service coordination, and phone contact to community resources and related professionals. Documentation reflects all contacts made with and/or on behalf of each client.
- Perform Individualized treatment planning and review of client progress within required timeframes. Problem List specifies problems in current, behavioral/observable terms and reflects integration of needs identified.
- Works with CCBHC Team to identify CCBHC cases that are at risk for discharge based on lack of contact and makes at least 3 attempts to engage client in accordance with policy, and beyond in high risk cases.
- Collaborates with any other programs client may be involved with to inform of CCBHC program status.
- Participate in performance improvement activities as assigned.
- Complete all medical record documentation within 24 hours.
- Adhere to appointment and office assignment schedule while exhibiting a willingness to creatively engage a vulnerable population.
- Consult with CCBHC Leadership prior to changes in schedule.
- Completes all necessary third-party billing documentation.
- Compile any data and statistics that will be utilized to support sustainability of CCBHC as directed by CCBHC Leadership.
- Allow existing data to inform structure of care provided within the CCBHC.
- Participate in supervision and attend staff team meetings as directed, including agency-wide clinical case reviews.
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in social work, mental health counseling, or related field with clinical licensure and experience working with substance use population and/or CADC/LCADC preferred.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org