Summary of Position: Participates in providing structured partial care program services via therapeutic groups and activities for adolescents; arranges services for an individual case load of consumers to optimize community resources and community linkages in collaboration with persons served. Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 1 year of work experience required or 3 years of work experience with adolescents required.
- Plans and facilitates therapeutic groups and activities, which involve psycho education, medication education, nutrition, group counseling, behavior management, community meetings, coping skills, pre-vocational skills, social skills, daily living skills, leisure activities, and alcohol/drug education, support groups.
- Provides timely documentation into consumer’s clinical records notating weekly participation in the therapeutic community, responses to service plan interventions, consumer advocacy and service coordination.
- Engages new persons served into the program and re-engage persons who have decreased their participation.
- Actively seeks supervision to discuss pertinent clinical issues and intervention strategies to foster consistency for the persons served to progress.
- Seeks appropriate consultation with program specialist or designee when persons served exhibit danger to self or others.
- Demonstrates knowledge of licit and illicit substances and related treatment intervention strategies and socio-cultural dimensions influencing chemical dependence.
- Maintains required CPR, Handle With Care and first aid education/certifications.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org