We are seeking a Crisis Intervention Specialist for our Children’s Mobile Response and Stabilization Services program. Responsibilities include providing in-home intervention and de-escalation for children and families throughout Ocean County, along with follow-up stabilization and case management.
- BA with 5 years of relevant experience or MA/MSW with 1 year of experience.
- Evening and weekend hours required.
- Excellent computer and time management skills, plus a understanding of crisis dynamics.
- Experience with children a plus.
- Bilingual – Spanish/English a plus
Excellent benefits and time off package. Clinical licensure supervision provided for LAC and LSW candidates
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org