Summary: The Child and Adolescent Therapist is a licensed clinician, who is recovery oriented in their trauma-informed approach to the care of children and families. This professional possesses an expertise in treating children of all ages and exhibits an understanding of evidenced based practice. The Child and Adolescent Therapist is already trained or willing to get trained in Play Therapy in order to effectively treat trauma. This individual participates in the multidisciplinary team and seeks opportunities to learn and develop clinical skills. They also foster community relationships. The Child and Adolescent Therapist is a full-time position in our Preferred Center for Children and Families, located at 1500 Route 88, Brick, NJ, 08724.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling with clinical licensure as LCSW or LPC
- Experience working with youth ages 5-16
- Experience in modalities such as Play Therapy or Trauma Focused – CBT is highly preferable
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Comprehensive benefits package includes, but is not limited to:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program with access to a robust Work-Life Website
- Voluntary Benefits, such as Vision Insurance, Aflac, Pet Insurance
- Training opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
If you are looking to make an impact by helping others, then Preferred Behavioral Health Group is the place for you! By joining our award-winning team, you will be part of the premier behavioral health organization in Monmouth and Ocean counties; a dynamic and innovative non-profit that was proudly named “Outstanding Employer of the Year” by the New Jersey Business and Industry Association (NJBIA). We are a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center, and our mission is to deliver quality and compassionate behavioral health services to individuals and families through a Trauma Informed Care philosophy and approach.
Our staff is at the core of everything we do. We are dedicated to building a diverse team, one where employees feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions. We encourage and embrace staff development and growth. If you are ready for an exciting and rewarding career, please submit your resume.
As a healthcare organization, Preferred Behavioral Health Group requires all qualified candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon their first day of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodation due to medical condition or religious belief will be considered.
Apply to: email@example.com