Summary: Provisionally licensed and family-centered, the Licensed Social Worker/Licensed Associate Counselor is recovery oriented in their trauma-informed approach to care. This individual possesses experience in treating adults and exhibits an understanding of evidenced based practice. They participate in the multidisciplinary team and seek opportunities to learn and develop clinical skills. This position is full time in our Adult Outpatient Department located at 700 Airport Road, Lakewood, NJ 08701.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling with NJ licensure as LSW or LAC
- Experience working with adults with a wide range of emotional and behavioral health needs
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
Comprehensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program with access to a robust Work-Life Website
- Voluntary Benefits, such as Vision Insurance, Aflac, Pet Insurance
- Training opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
If you are looking to make an impact by helping others, then Preferred Behavioral Health Group is the place for you! By joining our award-winning team, you will be part of the premier behavioral health organization in Monmouth and Ocean counties; a dynamic and innovative non-profit that was proudly named “Outstanding Employer of the Year” by the New Jersey Business and Industry Association (NJBIA). We are a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center, and our mission is to deliver quality and compassionate behavioral health services to individuals and families through a Trauma Informed Care philosophy and approach.
Our staff is at the core of everything we do. We are dedicated to building a diverse team, one where employees feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions. We encourage and embrace staff development and growth. If you are ready for an exciting and rewarding career, please submit your resume.
As a healthcare organization, Preferred Behavioral Health Group requires all qualified candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon their first day of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodation due to medical condition or religious belief will be considered.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org