The ICMS Clinical Case Manager is responsible for providing community-based outreach to link or re-link consumers to services needed, and provide support through recovery goals that prevent risk of hospitalization or re-hospitalization.. Individual needs of consumers are addressed including assessment and evaluation, referral, follow-up services, individual, group, and family therapy. Clinical case managers link consumers to community-based services to maximize access to services.
$2,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Monday through Friday with one late night, one early day, and a rotation of after hours calls by phone.
- Responsible for self-monitoring of daily productivity to consistently meet weekly target for units of service.
- Further duties include assisting consumers with accessing transportation, securing appropriate housing, and exploring employment or other meaningful activities.
- Coordination, integration, and monitoring of services delivered from multiple providers until consumer is discharged from ICMS are essential to the advocacy process.
- Performs job responsibility with a minimum of supervision from supervisors.
- Demonstrates ability to work on a team and ability to work with other disciplines in a team environment.
- Works effectively with the full spectrum of diagnosis disorders.
- Demonstrates familiarity about psychotropic medication use, side effects and indications for psychiatric intervention.
- Demonstrates ability to assess risk category, mental status, level of compliance and motivation.
- Demonstrates ability to assess consumers’ needs, and provide interventions that are timely and appropriate.
Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field; one year post graduation experience working with adults with mental illness.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits, such as Vision Insurance, Aflac, Pet Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
If you are looking to make an impact by helping others, then Preferred Behavioral Health Group is the place for you! By joining our award-winning team, you will be part of the premier behavioral health organization in Monmouth and Ocean counties; a dynamic and innovative non-profit that was proudly named “Outstanding Employer of the Year” by the New Jersey Business and Industry Association (NJBIA). We are a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center, and our mission is to deliver quality and compassionate behavioral health services to individuals and families through a Trauma Informed Care philosophy and approach. Our staff is at the core of everything we do. We are dedicated to building a diverse team, one where employees feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions. We encourage and embrace staff development and growth. If you are ready for an exciting and rewarding career, please submit your resume.
Preferred Behavioral Health Group requires all employees to provide proof of vaccination for COVID – 19 before beginning work, unless a valid medical, religious, or other exemption is approved by PBHG consistent with applicable law.