The Clinical Case Manager is responsible for community-based outreach to link or re-link consumers to services needed and provide support through recovery goals that prevent risk of hospitalization or re-hospitalization.
- Individual needs of consumers are addressed including assessment and evaluation, referral, follow-up services, individual, group, and family therapy.
- Demonstrates familiarity about psychotropic medication use, side effects and indications for psychiatric intervention.
- Demonstrates ability to assess risk category, mental status, level of compliance and motivation.
- Demonstrates ability to assess consumers’ needs and provide interventions that are timely and appropriate
- Case managers shall provide psycho education that may include relevant education about the consumer’s disability or disorder, family interactions, community integration, relationships, or importance of living skills.
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Collaborate with persons served in developing recovery plans
- Coordinate services with internal and external providers of consumer’s care
Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field; one year post graduation experience and some experience working with adults with mental illness.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits, such as Vision Insurance, Aflac, Pet Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
If you are looking to make an impact by helping others, then Preferred Behavioral Health Group is the place for you! By joining our award-winning team, you will be part of the premier behavioral health organization in Monmouth and Ocean counties; a dynamic and innovative non-profit that was proudly named “Outstanding Employer of the Year” by the New Jersey Business and Industry Association (NJBIA). We are a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center, and our mission is to deliver quality and compassionate behavioral health services to individuals and families through a Trauma Informed Care philosophy and approach. Our staff is at the core of everything we do. We are dedicated to building a diverse team, one where employees feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions. We encourage and embrace staff development and growth. If you are ready for an exciting and rewarding career, please submit your resume.
Preferred Behavioral Health Group requires all qualified candidates to be fully vaccinated upon their first day of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodation due to disability or religious belief will be considered.
Apply to: email@example.com